100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: A Very Lazy Saturday

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Very Lazy Saturday

So today I woke up and spent the whole morning watching 4kids TV with all the cartoons I never really got into Yu-Gi-Oh and Sonic X. It was boring and funny, but it's what my girlfriend and friend wanted to watch. Generally on the weekend I take a break from Netflix and watch local television, mainly the cooking and gardening shows.

Later in the day, we went to Swap Shop to visit our neighbors barn. He's pretty much picks up anything he thinks he can resell, then effectively "injure" our diets. Ash had a big basket fried buffalo wings with curly fries. I had some of her fries and I ate half of a wing, but I didn't really like it. Something about the texture, plus the feeling of grease running down my fingers sparked a reaction in my brain that screamed "This is wrong!" My friend had a felafel sandwich, which did look good, but I wasn't really craving the carbs. So I settled on frozen yogurt. I think I safe enough for today.

On to my goals!


1.      Learn proper makeup application

Well every time I  put on makeup I look like a tramp, clown, raccoon, or prostitute, so I want to learn how to put on makeup without over or under doing it.

2.     Have 1,000 followers on Twitter

This isn't a big deal, but I would like to have a following. I want to be a more interesting person. I just have to figure out my niche.

3.     Own 15 pairs of stylish shoes

I own two fairly decent shoes. I need a variety. I love variety. Know what I mean.

4.     Go to the Renaissance Fair

I went last year and that place has a way of draining your cash, but it was so much fun!

5.     Learn to sew and create the My Queen dress

In my story, "My Queen" there is an elegant embroidered dress and it is hand made. I want to keep it that way and actually make it as I envisioned it, but first I need some better hand embroidery skills.
That's all on my social and lifestyle list. Finally! There's not much left. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment