100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: Pretty Dresses Make Me Smile!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretty Dresses Make Me Smile!

I went dress shopping with my younger sister today. She wanted to find something nice to wear for her 16th birthday, but unfortunately she has a weight problem, which she make a big deal about everywhere she goes. We almost didn't get out the house today because her cousin told her that the dress she was wearing made her look pregnant. I think that ruined the whole dress shopping experience.

I haven't bought any cute clothes in months, so after roaming through some stores with her, I finally broke down and tried on some. I fell in love! There was a cute one arm, striped number from Macy's that looked so great on me. I almost broke down and bought it. If only I had a job. I also tried on a few outfits that my sister had tried on. Biggest mistake of my life. She always looked over at me and told me how unfair it was for her to be that size and how much better I looked in the outfit, yet she kept encouraging me to try on the same outfits. She finally did settle on a black pencil skirt and a cute pink top that says me first. I almost gave in to the skirt as well, it was cute, comfortable and the right length for me and only $15.

Here's the link in case you're interested seeing the dress of my dreams. Good Night!
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/rampage-dress-long-sleeve-one-shoulder-striped-cutout-mini?ID=629196&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

No comments:

Post a Comment