100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: A beautiful world!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A beautiful world!

So I weighed in this morning at 126 meaning that after 5 days of flat belly I've lost approximately 3 lbs. This doesn't really surprised me though because the day before I initially weighed myself, I ate half of an ice cream cake. Who knows what I really weighed!

Today I went to a couple of garage sales with a few friends, which was pretty fun and I actually bought some old cook books and children's books that are really great. Tomorrow I'll put up a picture and description of them on the 'Hobbies and Interests" page for anyone interested in seeing them.


Hobbies and Interest

I'm only going over a couple goals under this section to keep this blog short. I'm very tired.
1.     Learn Japanese (well enough to watch a raw movie)

Despite living around so many Spanish people, I always had in interest in learning Japanese. Speaking of that, I really need to get started. I'll start with Pimsleur and then expand to other learning resources like JapanesePod101.com.

2.     Create a 100 page scrapbook

I bought the scrapbook and I basically what it as a physical, more visual version of this blog. 

3.     Embroider Ritual Mat

I always want a ceremonial mat to use on holidays, but I haven't really thought of a great design yet.

4.     Embroider Mural 

I have the same problem finding a design for a mural because once I get deep enough, there's no turning back.

5.     Learn to play the piano

I think if this is the musical instrument I'm most interested. If only I had lessons.

6.     Learn to fish (catch 10)

I've gone fishing my twice in my life and I caught a fish about three inches long. It was ridiculous, but fun. I really would like to learn how to catch dinner.
That's all I have for now. I really need to rest now, but I didn't want to let the day go by without another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment