100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: It's So Cold!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's So Cold!

Well today is the third day in the year and work is just swell. I live in South Florida and today the temperature actually fell into the 50s this morning and tonight it will go down to 38 degrees F. While some people might be jealous, praying for it to get to the double digits, all I can say is that for me - 50 degrees F is bad. Heck, I get concerned if it falls below 72.

Anyway 50 degree weather really doesn't bother me if I'm indoors, but due to the lack of transportation, we that is me and my girlfriend, walk to work approximately 3 miles away. With the wind, it took us an hour to get there and as the day went on I started to feel sick.I'm home now and not sneezing as much, so I hope that I'm not really sick.

I listen to Elvis Duran and the morning show every morning at work on 'I heart radio' online and I happened to catch my horoscope. I'm a Capricorn and today's horoscope said, 'Work towards your goals in secret. Don't let everyone know of your plans for the future.' So I thought to myself, 'Are you kidding me. This is the first time I've ever made a blog. This is probably the first time I wanted to share my plans.' Then I laughed and promised myself to proceed with caution.

I officially weighed in yesterday. So my starting point is 129lbs. I think I'll post my weight every week for motivation.

01/02/12 : 129

Now on to sharing my future goals!



Travel and Vacation

All the fun stuff I want to do that cost more money than I have!

14.     Vacation @ Aqua Girl as VIP

What is Aqua Girl? Aqua Girl is an awesome 5 day charity event/ party for women who love women. It's awesome, but I've never been able to go to all of the events I want to and who doesn't want to be VIP. Pool parties, bowling, a comedy show, club parties and more. It's a lesbian fantasy.

15.     Go on a road trip (3+ days)

I've gone on a road trip for myself where I had to do the planning you know to make sure me and whoever is with me will survive. It's just something I always wanted to do.

16.     Travel to California

California is where I would like to live at some point in my life, so I would like to pay a visit. If I could take a road trip there then I'd kill two birds with one stone.

17.     Travel outside of the Country

I don't care where I just want to see the world. I'm always taking cheap and easy suggestions!

18.     Go to an Anime Convention

Yes, I admit it. I love anime, but I've never gone to a convention, so its on my to do list.

19.     Go on a Cruise

I've only gone on those small ones to the Bahamas. The next one I would like to make it count.

20.     Go on a Camping Trip

This is something my family decided to do without me even though I would have love to go camping, so for this I might have to get some nature loving friends ( I don't think I have any) to connect with nature with.

21.     Plan a vacation for Japan

Going would be a dream, but I believe its a little pricey, especially with all the things that I want to this year, so for now I'll make a plan and figure out what I really want to get out of such a trip.

22.     Go to a Cirque du Soleil

My girlfriend actually loves watching these performances and I think going would be a great bonding experience for us.

23.  Gamble and/or Run in Las Vegas

I don't gamble very much, except on Neopets (ha ha) but I think going to Vegas might change my tune. I also know they have so great marathons there so either way, I'll be happy.
I know the traveling goals I've set out will be the most challenging of my future plans, but I'll try my best.





No comments:

Post a Comment