100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: Make me Up!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Make me Up!

Well I just spent and hour in the bathroom trying to learn how to apply makeup. I think in the end I ended up looking like a drag queen, but there were some parts about my new look I liked. The foundation that I have is new from Cover Girl and if I combine two of there foundations, it matches my skin tone perfectly.

I managed to listen to my first Japanese Lesson and hopefully I'll be able to do so for 89 days. I'll post what I learned in the Hobbies and Interest section. I'm so excited even if I won't have anyone else to talk to. Maybe I'll just submerge myself in the world of raw anime. Ha, ha, am I getting ahead of myself?

Good news, I might get the holes in my floor fixed. Bad news, no more withholding rent. I really can't wait to leave this place.

Anyway it's getting late so I will end this post for today and go back to explaining my goals tomorrow. See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment