100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: Today was so... Relaxing

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Today was so... Relaxing

I completed Chapter 7 today and spent the rest of the day cooking and relaxing, mostly cooking.

I have six rabbits who are now out of food. I walked to Publix, only to find out that they are out of rabbit food, so I had to get creative and make my own rabbit food mix. I used organic carrots, salad mix, dried corn, oat, rye and barley mix, ground flax seed, and dried apricots. Sounds safe enough to me. They seemed to enjoy it so I'm happy they are fed tonight.

So I found out I'm a bit of a control freak because the 21 Day Belly Melt diet only has the first week of recipe set, then it give you a lot of other recipes you can mix in with what you already have tried. I gave my girlfriend the task of picking all the meals for next week and making the grocery list. I realized that I couldn't help standing over her to see what she was picking even though there's no way you could mess up. I felt silly when I realized that. I also didn't like the way she was checking the items off of the list so I went back over it to make it look neater, even though we thew out the list when we were done.

This time the shopping cost much more than I wanted, but I did get a lot of items that will last weeks down the road.

Well back to talking about more goals. I'm talking about five today as I end up being a little worn down from explaining ten or more.

Hobbies and Interests

1.     Learn to make a grow light or environment

I always end up living somewhere with not enough light, so I want to make the perfect growing environment for indoor plants, which I do want quite a few of.

2.     Create a Witch’s staff

As a green witch, one thing I'm missing is a staff, but I don't want to buy one. This one I have to make.

3.     Complete Embroidery Book

I have a little embroidery book that I want to complete. I do have some basic embroidery skills, but I think that if I could finish the book, I'll be prepared for a mural.

4.     Acquire a Distiller

I would like a small still so that I can try my hand at making essential oils, which will help me also achieve some of my other goals.

5.     Create my own incense (10 types, 1000+)

I love burning incense and making my own would make me feel better. Here's something that definitely used essential oils. 

That's all for now. Work tomorrow... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment