100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: My Beautiful, My Heart, My Passion

Friday, January 6, 2012

My Beautiful, My Heart, My Passion

I actually got some writing done, approximately 1,000 words, while waiting for my girlfriend after work. I'm almost done chapter 7! So exciting! I'm also on day 5 of 21 for the 21-Day Belly Melt diet and I'm feeling great.

For those who care to know. This diet is similar to the Flat Belly Diet. The concept is 4 - 400 calorie meals a day: breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner. The diet focuses heavily on moofahs, i think that's how you pronounce it, which are monounsaturated fats. This means plenty of olive oil, olives, nuts, and dark chocolate. These kind of fats appearently help you reduce your belly fat and this diet claims you can lose 3 inches from your waist in three weeks. So far this diet keeps me very full and satisfies my chocolate cravings. I might weigh in tomorrow to see if there's any progress.

Lately, I've been trying out a lot of makeup. I realize its going to take some time to fine something that right for me. My skin is sensative and oily, but I'm not saying too much about makeup until I really get experimenting.

On to my goals! This one is boring, but I have to get this done.

Financial

1.     Have $5,000 in savings

This is basically for a down payment to the car and a little extra to help me move. So far I'm not close enough.

2.     Raise credit score 50 points

My credit isn't the best so it just something I have to work on, if I can ever get a credit card.

3.     Get proper Health Insurance

I need it! When I had it through my parents I made sure to get my two to three month check ups, but now its been a year since I've been to any physician. If only it wasn't so expensive.

4.     Start retirement plan

I want to do the responsible adult thing and save for when I'm old or incase something happens to me to prevent me from working, but honestly I'll probably never want to stop working.

5.     Research the cost of having a child

Just something I have in mind for the future.

6.     Create a personal budget and stick to it for at least three months

For having a AA in Accounting, I really don't like counting my pennies, so when life evens out, I would like to create a budget I can stick to.
That's all for now! I feel better getting that out of the way. Tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment