100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: Rabbits Galore!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rabbits Galore!

Since I have some free time on my hands, I decided to clean up the rabbit environment. I'm really glad that I got this time because we were really neglecting them. It took all day and I got to wash 3 out of the six rabbits. Since I don't have a car anymore, it's been hard trying to get a hold of some rabbit food, so I decided to get some through Amazon.

I love Amazon! I found some rabbit food available for free shipping with Prime along with timothy hay and bedding. Yey! My bun buns will finally have everything they need.

Here is an awful picture of just two of my bunnies, taken from my girlfriend's Ipod Touch. The white one is named Bechamel after a french white sauce and the black one is names Collar because of the white fur around her neck looks like a collar. Bechamel is the mother and Collar is her daughter who was born on Easter.

I show you my entire bunny family later. Most likely under the family section.



Anyway I weighed in again this morning and I was 124.2lbs. That's fabulous after 10 days. From 129 to 124.2, that's 4.8lbs and I haven't even exercised as much as I want to.

So finally I go back to explaining some more goals.



Social and Lifestyle

This list is basically all the fun lifestyle stuff I want to do.

1.     Compile a Lifestyle Lolita Handbook for Starling’s Lifestyle Lolita

Lolita is a fashion statement, but you can't help wondering what a person who dresses like that is like. I want to create my own Lifestyle Lolita guide book based on my ideals. I think it'll be a fun side project.

2.     Go to a Lolita meet up or create a club in person or online

There's not many of them in South Florida, so it'll probably have to be online.

3.     Purchase Lolita Dresses (8+ complete outfits)

Lolita clothing are expensive and with all the things going on in my life I know this will be a challenge.

4.     Join a club with another interest for at least six weeks (Toastmaster?)

I like making speeches and I find that a club like this will help me meet new people.
That's all for tonight. I'll post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment