100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: So tired... I need to get more sleep

Monday, January 9, 2012

So tired... I need to get more sleep

I stopped working at five in the evening, but my girlfriend still had more work to do, so I literally fell asleep at my desk. I'm sure it looked weird on the office cameras, but that's how out of it I was.

My little terrier, Frankie, won't stop barking at night and the springs in my bed are starting to wear out, but that's just fairy dust compared to all of my bad luck. Oh and here's a picture of my little hell raiser.

Isn't he cute!

I think tomorrow I'll start learning Japanese and review what I learned on my blog. I hope I have enough energy.  I also tried writing Chapter eight after work, but I feel like I've just wrote myself into a corner. Fortunately I have a rough outline (somewhere) that might break me out of this rut. I also have a lovely pattern that I want to try knitting, but unfortunately, I can't get my hands on some good yarn just yet. Here's the pattern if you're interested.

Alpaca Scarf

On to more goals. It was so much easier writing the list, but explaining it is hard work.

Hobbies and Interests

1.     Created my own scented candles (5 types, 20+)

If I want to incense, I think scented candles is just another step.

2.     Create my own essential oil (30+, 10+ ounces)

This would be the main point of acquiring a still and I'll be able to use them with my vaporizers as well. I'll finally be able to enjoy the healing properties of herbs.

3.     Create my own bath product and hair products (6+)

This is connected with wanting to make essential oils. I have very sensitive skin and I even react to some of the more 'natural' products.

4.     Learn how to ride a motorcycle

They look fun and I wouldn't mind owning one as a main method of transportation.

5.     Create a music video

This one might seem silly, but I know we all wished we could be a part of a music video at some point in our lives.

6.     Learn to Knit (5 pieces)
I've already knitted one, which was a slouch cap for my little sister and I gave it to her before I even took a picture of it. I might not count it and just leave it as a good first try.
Well that ends my hobbies list. A long one, I know, but at least I'm more than half way through it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment