100 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 24: Happy 16th Birthday, My Dear Sister

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy 16th Birthday, My Dear Sister

My plan to write 10,000 words by Friday went out the window when I started making my sister's cake. I only managed to write 3,500 words, which is pretty good by my standards, but her cake came out great and tasted good as well. I'll have to post the pictures later since  have to get them off of Ash's device.

For my sister's birthday, she had us go to Beach Place at Ft. Lauderdale by the sea to walk around and shop and to walk along the really cold beach. She checked all six of her friends into a suite and I and another friend was basically there to supervise. We spent most of the night playing around in the pool, in the sauna and finally ended our day chatting and gossiping until 4:30 in the morning. It wasn't as bad as I thought and for eight girls in a one bedroom suite we got by with only four complaints and two visits from the night shift security guards.

When I got back home around 2:00pm today, I felt as if I was run over by a truck. I had to take pain killers and a nap. One major disappointment for me is my diet. I spent so much time doing other things I just ate whatever was available, so I weight about 127 right now. It not so bad for two reasons. The first is about five months ago I was 140lbs and second, I'm only 10lbs away from my goal and I'm in no real rush.

I decided to start knitting a grocery bag. I've bought a lot from the store, but after a month or two, the rip. I think it's mainly because I don't have a car, so they have to take more of a beating. Anyway, I figure that a knitted bag would be much stronger.

That's all I have to say for now. Time to get more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment